Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
We welcome both new and previously published works. If submitting a previously published work confirm that you are either the copyright holder or have the copyright holder's permission to submit your work to us.
We do not consider simulatneous submissions.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format, and the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. Your name should not appear in any part of the paper.
- If your essay uses colored graphs, diagrams, or pictures, ensure that you also upload a supplementary file (Step 4 of the submission process) of your illustrations with the BEST POSSIBLE RESOLUTION. This measure is necessary for us to produce a good final copy of your article.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- All works Published in Pakistaniaat are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.